Mr Lunga Goes Live

9:35:00 AM


Hey guys it's been a while (I know I hate to admit it) but it's not because I have given up there is just so much happening in my life that is my main priority (or first priority) that I have to fix or there is no blog but I won't bore you with the 'story of  my life'.


I have been doing a lot of behind the scene work that will in the long run improve and enhance my blog and there is just so much to do when you want your blog to be successful. Now this post that I have today is just one of the examples of what my vision is for the blog, I had initially planned to do this much later in the blogging stage but I realized that would only hinder my success and the overall learning of running my 'brand' (wow I just said brand).
Well ladies and gentlemen I'm including a YouTube channel for my blog and if you had been familiar with my first ever blog (The Mr Lunga Show) it's going to have the same name for the channel. To be honest the channel has been around for years and I thought it would be nice to salvage something dear to me as I was really good on that blog.

This post is just an introduction video and it's just plain old me. I'm just testing things out and I will improve as I post more. You can also look at it as another way to get to know me (yikes) as now you will have the face and voice of Mr Lunga.

That's it for this post a sort of PSA  I hope you like it and I hope it will be another area where I will grow in (even though my plate is full) so until next have a good one.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews