Happy Birthday Mr Lunga!

7:08:00 AM


Wow, this might not mean much to most people but to me this means everything! I have had 4 blogs prior to this one and let me tell you none of them ever reached a full year.
My first blog was very successful and very well constructed (hosting company, WordPress, DSLR cam and loads of events) but it didn't even make a year!
After complications and a few years without blogging, I told myself to start afresh with nothing and see how far I could go with starting a blog without spending any money. Enter mrlunga.blogspot.com and I have to say I'm so proud of what I've done (although slow moving) I can say I'm heading in the right direction, you may not see it or sense it but I have really big plans for this blog and I'm happy that you'll be part of the journey with me.

I want to thank everyone who has visited this blog and to all, I have collaborated with you have really made this ever so special. I also want to thank in advance to all that will be part of this journey as I grow as a blogger. Thank You very much, much appreciated.



To another year with Mr Lunga!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews